Mark your calendar: Safety Fest 2015 will be January 20-23, 2015
Registration will open November 3.
Please note: This page is still under construction. It should be finished by noon Friday, October 31.
Washington Group Plaza Map
720 Park Blvd
Some classes will be held at one of these locations as well:
- URS Corporation
- OSHA – Boise area office and Region 10 Office, Seattle
- Idaho AGC
- State of Idaho, Division of Professional Technical Education
- University of Washington
- Idaho’s OSHA Consultation Program at Boise State University
- Contractors, small and large
- Construction and general industry
- Professional Technical Educators
- Any business required to follow OSHA standards
- Anyone who desires to improve the safety performance of their business
Will be held on Tuesday & Wednesday, January 20 & 21, inside the Washington Group Plaza.
$0.00 – All sessions are free
Registrations will open November 3, 2014
The registration deadline is November 30, 2014.
Welcome to Safety Fest of the Great Northwest 2015
We are very proud to announce that this year you will have over 56 different classes during the 4-day conference. This year we have a lot of new classes including a new Management Track and an Agriculture Track, which will have CEUs available (note you have to purchase CEUs for $25 from the university).
- The always popular Trade Show and Vendor Bingo will be Tuesday and Wednesday with a prize drawing Wednesday at lunch. You do not need to be present to win and prizes will be mailed. This is a great opportunity to see new safety products and services and talk with the company representatives directly plus win some cool prizes.
- There will be multiple of First Aid/CPR classes. Be sure to add this vital skill to your qualifications.
- A number of certification classes will be available so check the class schedule to see if there is one that you need to upgrade or keep your credentials current
Over the last 9 years, we are excited for the new classes and increased attendance and this year we hope to provide both repeats of most of the popular classes plus some new ones that can build your safety skills. But, the one thing that has not changed is the price – it is still free and it’s easy to register for classes. As always, we could not do this event without all of the support and contributions from our Founding Partners. Be sure to recognize these community advocates of safety for all of the great support they have provided over the years.
Please register only once and please use real names. We do not have the manpower to change classes this year. If you need to cancel a class, please log in to your account and cancel your class registration in the My Classes page.
If a class is full, please come to the registration desk at class time and folks will be added on a first come, first served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” If you class is at AGC or United Water, please go to those locations to see if you can attend.
Vendor mailing will be going out the first of November.